Northwest Outfitters would like to announce the launch of our new website! Things have been difficult and constantly changing in the wake of the COvid-19 pandemic, as any small business will tell you. During this time we have been trying to stay as productive as possible. One of the main things that we’ve been busy with is building our new website with the help of another local business called the ArtcoLab.
We have been working hard to launch our new website by building more content, increased access to helpful information, providing more streamlined opportunities for our clients to go on guided trips. Most importantly we want to be better able to engage with our customers and help them to have the best experience possible when they are on the water.
Some new additions to our site.
- We added an online store where customers will be able to purchase essentials, gear, guided trips, gift certificates, and custom merchandise.
- Guided Trips can now be purchased on our website.
- We have added an updated gallery and we will continue to add more photos and videos in the future.
- There is a new Articles tab where we will be posting fly fishing techniques, stories, biographies, and much more.
- We also added a new “Meet the Guides,” section where you can learn more about our guiding staff.
- We added a new option in our online store called the Guides Choice Selection where we offer pre-made assortments of flies tailored to current conditions.
As always, our River Reports section will be continually updated with the latest fly fishing information specific to our area. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, always feel free to call us in the shop during store hours or shoot us an e-mail.
We hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and we look forward to seeing all of our customers back in the shop again!